26 April 2022
Thank you for your request which I received on 21 April 2022. You asked for:
The number of meetings held by The Decarbonisation of Homes in Wales Advisory Group (DAG), in each calendar year from 2011 to 2021 (or from whenever the entity in question was created or established until 2021, if later); and the cost in maintaining the same, again broken down by calendar year and over the same period,
Therefore, in answer to your questions
- Number of meetings held – 9 in 2018 and 11 in 2019
- The group has no specific running costs as it has no office space and Welsh Government staff provide the administrative support for the group as and when required, as part of their day to day working
If you have any queries about this request, please do not hesitate to contact me at the address below. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future correspondence.
Please note: the Welsh Government is facing unprecedented challenges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a result resources, both finances and people, are being diverted away from many of our usual activities to deal with the pandemic. This will undoubtedly impact on our ability to comply with the normal requirements for information rights work and as a result you may experience delays when making information rights requests during the pandemic. We thank you for your understanding during this time.
The following is a link to the blog page of the Information Commissioner’s web site where you can find an article entitled “FOI and the coronavirus: a measured approach” ICOS blog on its information rights work
The request you sent me contains personal information about you - for example, your name and address. The Welsh Government will be the data processor for this information and, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, it will be processed in order to fulfil our public task and meet our legal obligations under the Act to provide you with a response. We will only use this personal information to deal with your request and any matters which arise as a result of it. We will keep your personal information and all other information relating to your request for three years from the date on which your request is finally closed. Your personal information will then be disposed of securely.
Under data protection legislation, you have the right:
• to be informed of the personal data we hold about you and to access it
• to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
• to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
• for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
• to (in certain circumstances) data portability
• to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
For further information about the information which the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please see contact details below:
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Any information released under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004 will be listed in the Welsh Government’s Disclosure Log (at freedom of information responses).