28 June 2022
ATISN 16364 – Tender Information
Thank you for your request which I received on 28 May 2022. The information you have requested is detailed in annex 1.
Tender amount and amount awarded
A two year contract of up to £100,000 per annum was awarded. 20% of the value of the contract is retained and dependent on Global Welsh delivering against the contract KPIs.
The Contract KPIs are:
- Connect Welsh Government to 10 new job creating project opportunities per annum. “New” in this case will be defined as where Welsh Government does not have an existing relationship with the potential investor.
- Introduce Welsh companies to potential collaborators on a minimum of five trade missions per annum.
- Source diaspora contacts which are able to mentor Welsh companies who are looking to trade with the Welsh Government’s priority trading markets.
Time frame for measure and confirmation
- Year one from November 2020 to November 2021 has been measured and confirmed. Year two is currently in progress and will be measured and confirmed when completed.
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit
Or e-mail: Freedom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.
In order to ensure that the Welsh Government is spending its money correctly and allocating the correct resources in the most efficient ways, I would like to request to following information for the below tender(s) that were given to “GlobalWelsh CIC”.
Title of tender: Diaspora support for the Welsh Government’s Trade and Inward Investment Programme.
The information I require:
1. Tender amount and Amount Awarded.
2. What deliverables within this agreement are expected.
3. When will the deliverables be measured and confirmed.